SPEED RIDDLE GYRATORY FOUNDRY RIDDLE
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM, 120/240 volt, single phase, 60 hz, TEFC, ball bearing with overload relay protection. or 1/2 HP, 1725 RPM, 240/480 volt, poly phase, 60 hz, TEFC, ball bearing with overload relay protection.
- Speed Reducer: Totally enclosed, oil-filled gear box, with heat-treated gears on ball bearing mounted shaft. Drive shaft speed-287 RPM.
- Toggle switch control is mounted on riddle frame.
- Starter with overload protection in wall-mounted control enclosure.
(240-480 volt, 3 phase)
- Heavy duty cord is only provided on 115 volt riddles.
- Sieve diameter: 24 inches (60.5 cm)
- Overall height: 56 in. (142 cm)
- Shipping weight: 160 lbs. (72.5 K)
For a machine that screens, mixes, aerates, and cleans molding sand, that will riddle either water or petroleum bonded sand, that can out-riddle ten men, that can be counted on for years of continuous service, look into the remarkable vibrating sand riddle.
Rugged overall construction. Frame of rigid tubular steel – inert gas welded. Rolled steel rims. Sieve
screens of extra-heavy, galvanized, woven wire mesh.
Easy to operate. Positive cam-lock design permits rapid interchange of screens, to handle coarse, medium, or fine material.
Low-maintenance, long-life engineering. Assemblies are enclosed, which gives built-in protection from dust and dirt, to drive shaft, eccentrics, and universal joints. In addition, gear box has oversized bearings and a heat-treated alloy steel drive shaft for extra-long life.